Essential Nutrition Vitamin K2, containing MenaQ7® by NattoPharma.
For decades calcium has been the go-to dietary supplement for improving bone health. However, several studies show that supplementing with calcium exclusively is not enough. The body needs to optimise the use of calcium, making sure it is directed to and utilised by the bones.
Osteoblasts produce a vitamin K2-dependent protein called osteocalcin, which helps bind calcium in the bone matrix, leading to increased bone mineral content. Vitamin K is necessary for the synthesis of osteocalcin, a unique protein in bone, which attracts calcium to bone tissue.
Benefits of Vitamin K2
- Supports the development and maintenance of strong healthy bones
- Helps maintain normal bone mineral density in healthy individuals
- Is important for bone health
- Assists in normal blood coagulation in healthy individuals
- Assists in the imporvement of general wellbeing
Directions For Using Vitamin K2
Adults: take 1 capsule daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional
This product does not contain: wheat, gluten, dairy, lactose, animal products, soy, sugar, egg products or corn.
Vitamin K2 Ingredients
Each capsule contains:
Menaquinone 7 (Vitamin K2) 180mcg