Epoch Glacial Marine Mud skin renewing estuary treasure helps exfoliate dead skin cells, remove skin contaminants, and rejuvenate damaged or troubled skin. Continuously enriched by the ocean, this unique glacial mud nurtures your skin with more than 50 beneficial minerals and trace elements, including zinc and sea botanicals. Its naturally fine colloidal particles and absorbent properties significantly enhance its deep cleansing effects. Through an exclusive homogenization process, its particle size is further refined to create a highly absorbent mud that hydrates and cleanses with impeccable consistency. Experience revitalized skin by pampering your face and body with regular treatments of Epoch Glacial Marine Mud.
Benefits of Epoch Glacial Marine Mud
- Minute colloidal particles of Glacial Marine Mud act as an emulsifying agent by forming a barrier around oily particles, thus allowing them to be removed.
- Deposits more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements to nurture the skin.
- Softens and purifies the skin. By attracting water, the mud helps to hydrate the skin.
- Helps draw out impurities and toxins. The basic molecular structure of Glacial Marine Mud is negatively charged. Positive ions including cations that naturally occur in the mud and positively charged impurities bind to the mud’s negative charge and can then be rinsed away leaving skin cleansed and detoxified.
- Safety–allergy–dermatologist tested
The following are some of the more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements featured:
- Copper — helps improve skin strength, cutting down on fragility.
- Zinc — an essential mineral for healthy skin.
- Magnesium — a necessary component of the skin’s natural energy cycle.
- Silver — aids the skin’s antimicrobial activity.
- Chromium — helps maintain balance in the skin
Directions For Using Epoch Glacial Marine Mud
Apply a generous layer of mud to skin, avoiding mouth and eye areas. Let mud dry 15 to 20 minutes or until it turns a light aquamarine color. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use Epoch Glacial Marine Mud two to three times a week.
Epoch Glacial Marine Mud Ingredients
Glacial Marine Mud (Maris limus) — obtained from a remote glacial estuary in the Pacific Northwest, absorbs impurities from skin (dirt, dead cells, excess oil) without robbing precious moisture. This skin-beneficial mud is homogenized to increase its absorption powers and provide ideal consistency.
Nu Skin is best known for its line of skin products that can be used to treat certain conditions as well as to support healthy skin. Nu Skin is a premier anti-aging company demonstrating innovative leadership in skin care and nutrition through their new ageLOC portfolio of skin care products including ageLOC Future Serum and the ageLOC Edition Galvanic Spa® System II, as well as ageLOC Tru Face® Essence Ultra and LifePak® Nano. NuSkin offers more than 200 skin, hair, cosmetic, oral care, general nutritional, sports nutritional, weight management, and botanical products.
Additional Nu Skin Products
Facial care items included cleansing bars and various lotions, muds, moisturizers, face lift formulas, and IdealEyes creme to reduce dark circles and wrinkles around the eyes.
The Nu Skin Epoch range has been designed in balance with nature, featuring efficacious plant wisdom from various indigenous cultures. The Nu Skin Epoch range includes shampoo/hair conditioner, moisturizing foot creams as well as other branded products such as Glacial Marine Mud, Sole Solution, Firewalker, IceDancer along with Ava puhi moni Shampoo and Light Conditioner and Baobab Body Butter.
Body care items include bar and liquid soaps, deodorants, moisturizers and lotions, and Sunright sunscreens, lip balm, and sunless skin tanning lotion.
HairFitness line includes shampoos, styling gel, mousse, and hair conditioners.
Nu Skin AP-24 oral care products featured floss, breath spray, mouthwash, a toothbrush, and two kinds of toothpaste.
Advanced Care products include nail liquid, mascara, eyelash formula, shampoo, and hair conditioner.
Nu Colour Cosmetics include mascaras, blushes, lipsticks, eye liners, and finishing powder.
ProSync products include hair and body shampoo, antibacterial deodorant bar, antiperspirant and antideodorant, muscle rub, and a face and body lotion.
Nu Skin for children includes specially designed gentle skin and hair products, sunscreen, toothpaste, and floss under the Jungamals brand name.