Pregnancy is a wonderful and miraculous time in a woman’s life. Your body becomes a temple; and this is a time for focusing within.
Pregnancy massage is the perfect way to promote a sense of wellbeing and relaxation for the mother. This massage will assist & relieve many of the stresses that can be somewhat uncomfortable during pregnancy:
- Sore and swollen ankles and feet
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Muscular tone is assisted
- Tight, sore and stiff shoulders and neck
- Cramping in legs
- Tension in muscles is relieved
- Anxiety and depression related to hormonal changes are relieved
- Promotes a deep sense of relaxation and wellbeing
- Baby enjoys the relaxation and blood stimulation of the massage
There are certain things that must not be done during a pregnancy massage; and for this reason it is essential for you and your family to insist that the massage is performed by a suitably trained Therapist. Soothing Effects Massage is proud to acknowledge that we are trained and experienced with pregnancy massage.
Post natal massage is important to help the mother regain her strength and vitality. The mother will enjoy the ease of muscular tension. A faster recovery from the birth is definitely possible. Post natal massage can assist with coping with the demands of a new baby, and when some mothers experience postpartum blues and even help healing of scar tissue after a caesarian.