Corporate massage (also known as at-desk massage) is the ultimate way to relax, reward and revive your team!
What are the benefits of corporate massage?
- It melts away your team’s stresses
- It rejuvenates
- It makes your staff more motivated and productive
- It is an amazing way to reward your team and recognise their efforts
- It increases team morale, enthusiasm and energy
- It helps your staff cope with looming deadlines by reducing stress levels and anxiety.
Soothing Effects Massage can come to your office. Our therapists can set up in a quiet room, equipped with relaxing music, or roam from desk to desk as per decided corporate health packages.
All therapists perform deeply relaxing massages, but understand that once finished, your team needs to get back to work. All that undergo a massage will feel lively and refreshed, ready to tackle their next big task.
There are two massage options to choose from:
- Desk massages: This involves the therapist offering a short massage at employee’s desks. The therapist will massage each person’s back, shoulders, neck, head, arms and hands. Recommended massage time is 10 minutes per person, but can be shorter on request.
- Table or Seated massage: This involves the therapist bringing their equipment and providing a massage to the recipient’s back, shoulders, neck, arms and hands. For best therapeutic results we ask the company to allocate a separate room where the therapist can set up their equipment and play relaxing music. Recommended massage time is 15 or 20 minutes per person.
Please note: All massages carried out by our therapists require individuals to be fully clothed. We do not use oil to perform a deeply relaxing and rejuvenating massage.
Did you know?
On-site / At-desk massage corporate health sessions are the most effective intervention for decreasing the duration of musculoskeletal aches, pains or discomfort, and for increasing range of motion.
Please note: Cancellation fees apply. Cancellations within three business days will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations within 24 hours will forfeit the full cost of the booking.